I have been doing my research for the summer and mapped it out for you. Here are 9 beer festivals taking place over the next four months.
- The first is at the Northbrook Arms next weekend.
- Followed by the most distant one from New Alresford at the Hawkley Arms – 13 miles by bike.
- The Longest Day is well established and has camping!
- There will be revelry and bands at The Tichborne Arms.
- Not quite certain about the Ship Inn but its an easy walk from New Alresford
- Lovely garden at the Hampshire Bowman
- Perhaps the cosiest festival of these is at The Brushmakers Arms
- The Ales’ford is the newest
- The Flower Pots Inn is the most established.
All of these pubs are a nice cycle ride from New Alresford and there is a link to the route Google suggests for each beer festival plus links to their web sites (or best alternative) below.
Please add any omissions or corrections in the comments below. (When I have changed to a new theme where the submit button works!)